When was the last time you daydreamed? Have you dreamed about life goals, ambitions and the full life?
Let’s dream dreams that are destined to fail without divine intervention.
Some of us have dreams that we never talk about or pursue. Some of us share the same dream and would go for it, if only there was somebody to go with us.
- Guiding Deck: Dream Session 2010-04-24
- Book Highlights: A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- Men for Marriage (for men only)
- Living a Good Story, an Alternative to New Years Resolutions
- Let Story Guide You [MP3 Excerpt (2MB)]
- Facing the Giants [YouTube, MP4 (13MB)]
- The Best Motivation Video [YouTube, MP4 (3MB)]
- Lecrae – Go Hard [YouTube, MP4 (9MB)]
- Disney Pixar Up! – Married Life, Carl & Ellie [YouTube, MP4 (66MB)]
- Randy Pausch – Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams [YouTube, FLV (229MB)]
We each leave the time with a list of goals, dreams, ambitions and new friends. We realize that wanting to have lived a good life requires intention throughout. We have looked at each other’s goals and have figured out ways to take the next step for each other. We are connecting our friends with other friends and colleagues; we are affirming dreams; we are coming alongside our new friends to pursue the same dreams – together!
Next next step is accountability. We’ll need to make sure that we all take the time to move on the next step:
- Develop the plan
- Call the friend, relative or connection
- Do the research and move in the direction we know to be right
There seems to be some demand for another one of these sessions from some friends who weren’t able to attend. We’ll see what happens – who wants to spearhead the next one? Follow your dreams and make simple things like this happen!